POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? : Re: Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
From: Moon47
Date: 11 May 2000 04:09:06
Message: <39191BDD.CC15CB3F@earthlink.net>
OK just finished the CW compile ...
That was too easy what is the fun in that...
It still complained of implicitave (splng) conversion problems but
compiled fine...
One last thing... How can i replace the current patches w/ some
unofficial patches mainly the media and function patches interest me it
would be nice to have these in my compile... The main reason for this
whole venture in the first place... That and to see if i could get a
nice compiled program to begin with...